Saturday, February 4, 2012

Not Exactly Snow White

So I got myself lost in the woods last night. Because I have 'Red Riding-Hood Syndrome,' (Where everything's amazing until it's too-late-really-bad,) I wandered off of a

hiking trail and the sun shot out of the sky like it had a death wish.


And then my quintessential problem kicks in. I'm not sure whether it stems from being naive or a desire to prove that I'm a big girl and can handle myself, but I just start doing stupid, stupid things. I got myself more lost, almost on purpose.



I didn't even want to go home until I realized what the sound was that I'd heard two or three times.





And that's when I called my roommate, more frustrated than anything. But the reception was terrible.


I found the trail eventually, and my car soon after, and got home safely.


No comments:

Post a Comment