Tuesday, February 8, 2011

So I went to Montana.


So. I'm working on a huge project called the Sparkle Knight. A pink suit of armor covered in over 20,000 Swarovski Crystals.

The Sparkle Knight Fanpage

It was taking forever so my Dad thought it would be a good idea for me to go to their ranch in Montana to work on it.

And overall it wasn't so bad. The first week was pretty cool actually.

BUT THEN

Things they didn't tell me:

.Everybody hunts and strings up their deer where I'd be working

.The air is so dry that it ruins your skin

.There is no sun

.It's like living in the movie "The Shining"

At least I got to start going to therapy and reversing damage done by my everything-you-know-is-wrong life.

Anyways, I am glad to be living in Florida again. It's been a month and my skin has just recovered, and nothing violently offends my delicate vegetarian sensibilities. Probably because Jacksonville is a bit like a stagnant puddle with its little eco systems, all unpleasantly warm and damp.

I'm sure Montana is beautiful in the summer, like I pictured it in the first panel of the comic.

Keep Sparkling!

No comments:

Post a Comment